We are the leading charity in the UK dedicated to funding research into kidney disease. Our ambition is for everyone to live a life free from kidney disease.
We are looking for applications that will
- Prevent kidney disease
- Transform treatments to replace, restore or regenerate kidneys
- Stop, slow, reverse or repair kidney damage
Research Project Grants
These are stand-alone research projects that will advance our knowledge of kidney disease and refine current treatments or lead to new one.
- Funding available: new higher £250,000 maximum
- Funding period: up to three years
- Application deadline: Thursday 5 March 2020
- Funding decision: July 2020